Is High Sex Better Than Drunk Sex?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of trooper4 trooper4 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of trooper4 trooper4 
    Participant

Is High Sex Better Than Drunk Sex? (click to read the article)

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Profile photo of trooper4 trooper4.
    Profile photo of enigma enigma 

Cannasexual … learned a new term today. 😀

I like a good beer or several, but it kills sex drive … as in ummm … an inability to maintain an “interest”. I call the affliction – Brewer’s Yeast Infection. LoL

Profile photo of visage visage 
    Participant

Herb increases sex drive and sensitivity, enhances your senses. Plus a good sativa gives you that mental high and focus. Green is hands-down the better choice.

A bit of social lubricant in moderation can work for sex, but it’s a desensitizer. That can be good if you want more endurance, but like Enigma said, whisky dick is a thing.

Profile photo of enigma enigma 

Dolly says she really really enjoys a good “pussy liquor”, and adds, they’re not that easily found. Hee hee.

Profile photo of trooper4 trooper4 
    Participant

lol – that’s a good one “pussy liquor” mmm…now I’m thinking about licking some sweet tasting pussy! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Happy Hedonist Swingers Club and Swingers Website is your premier destination everything Lifestyle.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account