Saturday Night

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mircogizard2345 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     twoshy 
    Participant

I was in town Saturday Night and was able to attend one of the events. I just wanted to say Thank You to all the staff. Going as a single guy it can be very awkward as we can be labeled as all creeps and I always wonder what the couples are thinking. The staff there are very friendly and I appreciate it. I had the pleasure and took in a very interesting BDSM session in the downstairs section and Thank you again for that.

I definately recommend going there and look forward to go back when I can stay longer during the evening.

Just wanted to say Thank you and Hope to see you again.

littlemissbrat 
    Participant

Glad you had a good time! Too bad I wasn’t there that night. I’m single also! Look forward to seeing you out to the club again!

mircogizard2345 
    Participant

Super interested in going to milf mania. Never have gone. Would be my first event ever. What should I be ready for?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Happy Hedonist Swingers Club and Swingers Website is your premier destination everything Lifestyle.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account