so what happened ?????

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jamesfromto 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     storms 
    Participant

The silence is deafening.

bobcat 
    Participant

Agreed. A week later and nothing posted on the HH website.
    Would have at least expected a quick note on the issue, even if the future is uncertain.

enigma 

Ooops … I understand fabebook notifications were made on the HH page … I don’t go there, and I’m sure others here don’t either. I received word by e-mail this weekend.

The future is not “uncertain”. What is certain is, according to the guys, the landlord’s “maintenance” fees have steadily increased to the point it made no sense in going forward at the present location. There remained MANY maintenance issues which were NOT addressed, and looking like they never would be … IE: the washroom stench … moldy ceiling tiles, the “basement” odour from the dampness.

The future? Stay in touch. Location search is going on … A brand new, rejuvenated Happy Headonist swing club coming soon.

Cheers

Bumper 
    Participant

^ lets go back to Meyerside (oh I know I know..pipe dream)

enigma 

You know, bumper … as an off premise couples and singles “pick-up bar” … would work PERFECTLY!
    We miss the old place. 😉

storms 
    Participant

Thank you for the update. We hope Brian is doing ok.

bobcat 
    Participant

We, like many other loyal patrons, will be looking forward to seeing the club re-open, wherever that might be. Hope to see you there !

enigma 

Hope to see yours there too lol (avatar) 😀

twoshy 
    Participant

That’s too bad it closed. Loved it was a nice friendly atmosphere. I wish it would reopen east of the 400, It always seemed silly that all the clubs were based so close together I would think the competition was terrible and in the east we have nothing. Come to Ajax, Pickering Whitby area and you would be welcomed.

bobcat 
    Participant

Those of us in Durham would welcome that with open…arms

cubbie 
    Participant

Sweet cheeks area would be great..my wife and I miss it sooo much…hope its soon

visage 
    Participant
     jamesfromto 
    Participant

somewhere downtown toronto open during lunch hour would be FANTASTIC for me 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Happy Hedonist Swingers Club and Swingers Website is your premier destination everything Lifestyle.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account