uncut dick or not

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  enigma 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     jamaicanbbc 
    Participant

good greeting to all ,what would you ladies go for uncut dicks or what ,love my uncut dick but can’t find a lady for it

storms 
    Participant

Interesting post. I think 99% of the “ladies” who respond are probably male admirers. Personally, I tell my husband that most people, do not know how to use their dick so why post pictures of it to entice women. A real woman on here, wants to see the ugly face behind the dick pic. I would not go home with a man if he had a 12 inch dick but had a face and body of a 90 year old man. So sorry, but I think all the people who do respond to your picture, probably are guys posing as women.

enigma 

Yeah … I don’t “get” dick shots. ‘WHY’

Many women are genuinely bothered by receiving such pictures and view it as an unwelcome intrusion. Some feminists have described this behaviour as a form of sexual assault, There are women who see this practice as a way in which men assert the dominance of their sexuality over that of women.

Here’s interesting insight from Women’s Health Magazine which attempts to answer the question — ‘WHY’

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/unsolicited-dick-pics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Happy Hedonist Swingers Club and Swingers Website is your premier destination everything Lifestyle.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account