Swingers Website F.A.Q
How to update or change Avatar(profile picture)?1. Log into the site. 2. Here you have two ways to access your account settings i. Click “My Account” tab on the top of the page ii. click your avatar or username on the top menu 3.Select “Profile” Tab 4. Click the “Change Profile Photo“ 4. Click on the “Select File” button to select the picture or photo that you wish to use as your avatar. After you have selected your picture/photo click on “Upload Image” This will take you to a screen where you can crop your avatar. Crop your avatar as desired and then click on the “Crop Image” button to complete.
Follow the same procedure to Change your cover image.
How to add a photo or image to the Gallery?1. Log into the site.
2. Go to “My Account” tab on the top of the page or open the quick reference tab and open “My Media” or on the right sidebar click your avatar or username 3. This step is if you used my account or clicked your avatar to open the profile page: CLICK THE PLUS TAB to open the media page.
4. Click on “Upload”
5. Select your choose file button or drag or drop your file 6. Once you have selected the image you can set you privacy preference. Your have 3 choices: i. Private – this will remain private for yourself to view and no other use can see them in your Media ii. Friends – Only your Friends will be able to see your media images iii.Logged in users is where a registered member can view your media iv. Public – Your image will automatically populate in our gallery page for all users to see and post on 7. Click “Start Upload”
When making your album Private all of the images within that album will remain only viewable by your friends which you have accepted. If you would like other users to see these images select the “Public” setting and you images will be posted in our Gallery section for viewers to like.
How to Change my email address & Password?
What are “Friends”?
“Friends” other users who you may wish to link to for the purpose of socializing. When you have selected someone as a friend and they have accepted you, you can then see when they are online, and their activity.
What is “Following”?
The function of “Following” is to see what another user is doing or talking about. You can “Follow” another user to see what they have posted in forums, blogs, or comments that they have made.
How do I edit my ad in the Contact Sex Ads classified?
Login into the site, and go to the Contact Sex Ads section. Select the “Manage Ads” button on the right side of the page. This takes you to a page where it displays your ads. To edit an ad, click on the “Pencil” icon, this will open a page to edit your ad. After making your updates, click the “Update Ad” button on the bottom of the page.
How do I remove my ad in the Contact Sex Ads classified?
Login into the site, and go to the Contact Sex Ads section. Select the “Manage Ads” button on the right side of the page. This takes you to a page where it displays your ads. To stop an ad, click on the “Pause” icon, this will stop your ad from your displaying. Your ad will be automatically deleted from the database after 30 days.
How do I send gifts to other users?
Log in to the site and then find a member you would like to send a virtual gift to. One you find a memeber open their gift page my clicking the button “Gifts”. Here you will see different gifts that you can send the user along with a text box so you can attach additional text. Hit “Send Gift” and the user will be notified that they received a gift.
How do I clear my cache (internet history files)?
If you are having a problem viewing something or performing a task on our website, it is a good idea to clear your cache/internet history files. Diferent internet browsers have different ways of completing this task, but all do the same thing. Below are the steps to clear your cache/internet history files for the different internet browsers:
1. Once your browser is open, click the gear at the top right to open the settings menu. Then, select Safety and Delete Browsing History… Or, optionally you may
simply press Ctrl+Shift+Delete to open the Delete Browsing History window.
2. Select Temporary Internet Files. You will also need to uncheck all of the other boxes, especially Preserve Favorites website data. This option makes the window also delete objects from websites in your Favorites folder, which is necessary to completely clear your cache.
3. Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to perform the operations (i.e. clear your cache by deleting temporary files).
4. Your computer will work for a moment, and then the process will be complete.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then click Options
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
5. Click OK to close the Options window.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the check boxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
How do I enable Pop Up Windows on my browser?
1. In Internet Explorer click the Tools button, and then click Pop-up Blocker.
2. To turn off Pop-up Blocker, Uncheck Pop-up Blocker.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then click Options.
2. Select the Content panel.
3. Uncheck “Block pop-up windows” to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
1.Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
3.Click Show advanced settings.
4.in the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
5.In the “Pop-ups” section, select “Allow all sites to show pop-ups”